Callpoint Spatial is a versatile provider of raw and value-added PSMA data. We have been delivering geospatial products and services since 2000.
Callpoint Spatial have many years of experience with PSMA data experience which is reflected in our capability to tailor packages to meet your specific needs. Our organisational capability is built on three pillars:
- in-depth technical understanding
- our data integration and production platform
- licensing expertise.
Some industries that have benefited from our expertise include:
- real estate
- professional services
- research and education
We also support the start-up community and have actively on-boarded several start-ups with PSMA data.
How we use PSMA data
We provide PSMA and enhanced spatial datasets to:
- Customers that use the data for their internal business purposes; and
- Businesses that embed spatial data into a software or web-based application they developed to meet an identified market opportunity. These businesses are known as Secondary Resellers.
We license the full suite of raw PSMA data
If raw PSMA data meets your needs, we can license:
- Geoscape Buildings, Trees and Surface Cover
- G-NAF (Geocoded National Address File)
- Transport & Topography
- Postcode Boundaries
- Administrative Boundaries
We offer enhanced PSMA data
Many of Callpoint Spatial’s customers license our value-added PSMA datasets. Some of our products simplify access to commonly needed portions of PSMA datasets. Others are joins between multiple PSMA datasets, sometimes requiring significant spatial analysis during production. We also perform numerous data enhancements including third party data integration. In all these cases, our value-added products are designed to save you time and resources. Some examples include:
- add a Residential indicator (sourced from Geoscape Buildings) to G-NAF
- add G-NAF address information to Cadlite
- add Australia Post PAF DPID to G-NAF
Callpoint’s refined and automated geospatial production processes enable us to deliver refreshed value-added datasets early in the quarterly update cycle.
File Formats include:
- GIS such as Shapefile, File Geodatabase and TAB
- Database such as MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server backup
We offer web services focused on address handling:
- In-depth address validation and geocoding
- Reverse geocoding
Deployment of our web services is from Australian data centres.
AQ Pro telco software
Callpoint Spatial has a strong telecommunications heritage. Our specialised AQ Pro platform helps Australian fixed-line broadband providers and nbn resellers through:
- Service Prequalification across multiple last mile technologies services, including nbn and fibre.
- Features that identify new opportunities, for instance, the businesses that are expected to become active on the nbn within the next 30 days and those that became active the previous week.
- Identifying business tenants in buildings that were recently lit – for telcos that offer their own fibre services.
- Comprehensive and regularly updated nbn statistics to help with telco planning processes.