Callpoint is an experienced, versatile and easy-to-work-with company. We offer our customers the benefit of our extensive geospatial experience coupled with a responsive and flexible approach to geospatial solutions.
Phone: (03) 9670 1212
Location: Level 13, 200 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Callpoint Spatial offers the full range of PSMA Data, our enhanced spatial datasets and specialised geospatial solutions, including geocoding.
Callpoint is an experienced, versatile and easy-to-work-with company. We offer our customers the benefit of our extensive geospatial experience coupled with a responsive and flexible approach to geospatial solutions. Since 2000 we have served customers across a wide range of industries including; telecommunications, transport, real-estate, insurance, environmental, research and education.
We provide PSMA and derived spatial datasets to:
- Customers who use the data for their internal business purposes directly, and
- Businesses who embed spatial data into a software or web based application that they have developed to meet an identified market opportunity. In PSMA terminology, these businesses are known as Secondary Resellers
We have developed specialised solutions including enhanced datasets, geocoding services, and geospatially enhanced marketing and planning tools.
How PSMA data is used
Callpoint Spatial has built comprehensive experience with PSMA data over the years. This experience is reflected in our in-depth data understanding, and the tools that assist us to tailor data packages that meet your specific needs.
Our refined and automated geospatial production processes ensure that you can access refreshed PSMA datasets very early in the quarterly update cycle.
We license raw PSMA data
- Transport & Topography
- Administrative Boundaries
- Postcode Boundaries
- Land Tenure
- Features of Interest
We license enhanced PSMA data
Callpoint Spatial performs numerous data enhancements. Our enhanced datasets are also refreshed promptly with each scheduled quarterly PSMA release. Some examples include:
- G-NAF: We have for many years generated enhanced G-NAF editions, as well as custom editions to meet specific needs. We specialise in enriching G-NAF with data extracted from PSMA CadLite and PSMA Transport & Topography.
- Our G-NAF builds are designed for loading into popular databases e.g. MySQL, SQL Server and Postgres, as well as ESRI/ Mapinfo file formats for use by GIS tools.
- Cadlite Extra: Integrates columns from the Cadastre theme into the main polygon table.
- CadLite Augmented: Integrates G-NAF data into CadLite Extra to make this a comprehensively attributed dataset of every Australian land parcel.
- Street Intersections: A national dataset of Street Intersections, first deployed within the transport industry.
We offer a range of web services focused on address handling. This includes:
- In-depth address validation and geocoding
- Reverse geocoding
- Extraction of G-NAF addresses within supplied polygons
Our web services are deployed from Australian data centres.
AQ Pro telco software
Callpoint Spatial has a strong telecommunications heritage and our specialised AQ Pro application helps Australian fixed-line broadband providers through:
- Service Prequalification, to facilitate the sales process
- Features to identify new opportunities, for instance, be able to extract specific businesses that are expected to become active on the nbn within the next 30 days
- Comprehensive updated nbn statistics, to help with telco planning processes
- Specific capabilities to assist telcos that offer their own fibre services